Tuesday, August 30, 2011
1. Moral Disorder, by Margaret Atwood
2. Everything’s Eventual, by Stephen King
3. Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Season 8, Volumes 4-6: Time of Your Life, Predators and Prey, and Retreat, by Joss Whedon, etc.
4. The Thousand Orcs, by R.A. Salvatore
5. Mini Shopaholic, by Sophie Kinsella
6. The Silver Chair, by C.S. Lewis
7. The Flying Troutmans, by Miriam Toews
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
This is my son, born on July 5th. He’s growing well. His sister is getting used to him. She likes him, but has to get used to not having Mommy’s attention all the time. I’m trying to find the balance between the two kids. Luckily, my husband is off for the summer and has been incredibly helpful. Even with my super helpful hubby, I don’t know when I’ll get back to regular blogging. It’s not like he can lactate…. Was that too much information?
While I have a minute, I thought I’d take a look at the thousands of items in my Google Reader. Maybe I should just mark all as “read”.
Anything interesting I’ve missed out in the blogosphere?
Also, I’ve been watching a lot of television, having to feed the infant and not being able to do anything else while I do it, and I see Twitter everywhere. Should I join? I don’t know… Is that just too much work? I’ve been watching the news about Margaret Atwood versus Doug Ford and it’s apparently a Twitter war? Is it too much work?
I’m reading when I can, which isn’t anywhere near what I usually read. I’m trying to read every day, but it only amounts to a few pages. Hopefully, I’ll develop a decent routine soon that includes reading.
Time to get the laundry before the baby wakes up.