Friday, December 28, 2007

I Am Legend

Will Smith’s new movie is fantastic. Yes, he’s saving the world again, but he also isn’t. The catastrophe that befalls mankind is unbelievable. Is it science or God that condemns us? Is it science or God that will save us? Is it a bit of both? There are so many questions, so many things that can be talked about, but I don’t want to ruin the movie for anyone who might read this. I just recommend seeing this movie more than any other one in theatres right now. There were moments where it actually made me want to cry and where I was suddenly terrified.

For a full synopsis (with full spoilers) you can check out the wikipedia page. I don’t really recommend it, or looking at too many trailers. They can give away too much about the movie and you don’t want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment