Thursday, August 14, 2008

Passage to Dawn


I am so happy with the ending to Passage to Dawn. It is as good a feeling as you can get from a Forgotten Realms novel, I think. As soon as the poem was recited, I knew who the 'tortured soul' was. To me, it was obvious; I was so happy that I was right. The end left me excited to read The Silent Blade.

I'm enjoying the novels on Drizzt by R. A. Salvatore; glad I was introduced to them. Drizzt is such an interesting character, who is surrounded by interesting friends. Each character is strong in their own way. I also have to say that his female characters are wonderful to read. Even his enemies garner some thought. If you want some good stories, with well developed characters, definitely dive into the Legend of Drizzt.

No comments:

Post a Comment