Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back to Hopping

Book Blogger Hop

I haven’t done Crazy-for-Books’ Blog Hop in a while! I’m late this weekend too. As I’m trying to ensure that I have my own life and not everything has to involve my kid, pregnancy or husband, I wanted to join in this week. This week’s question: What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?

I’m really looking forward to Charlaine Harris’s eleventh book in the Southern Vampire Mysteries, Dead Reckoning. I love this series. They way Dead In The Family ended makes me so excited to see what happens next.

I’d like to also say that I hope The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest comes out in paperback.

The Broke and The Bookish had a Top Ten with this theme just a little while ago. I didn’t participate mostly due to morning sickness, but you should still check out their page.

What books are you looking forward too?


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm also waiting for Hornet's Nest in paperback as well. I still have to read book #2 but I saw the movie this week & thought it was great, but left you on edge at the very end.

    ReplyDelete