This week’s top ten from The Broke and The Bookish asks: what are your top ten winter reads? Some of these books may have appeared on my fall list. I couldn’t help it. It’s difficult these days to read 10 books in three months. There were also new books purchased and I don’t always feel like sticking to a plan.
So here’s a list that I might not stick to, my top ten winter reads.
- World War Z, by Max Brooks
- The Girl Who Played With Fire, by Steig Larsson
- The Thousand Orcs, by R.A. Salvatore
- The Horse and His Boy, by C.S. Lewis
- The Magician’s Nephew, by C.S. Lewis
- Everything’s Eventual, by Stephen King
- The Flying Troutmans, by Miriam Toews
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls, by Steve Hockensmith
- The Tent, by Margaret Atwood
- Binu and The Great Wall, by Su Tong
What do you plan on reading on those cold, wintery days and nights?