Monday, August 21, 2006

The Honeymoon Is Over

Tomorrow I return to work. I don’t want to, but I have to. I have really enjoyed this time off. I loved spending these two weeks with my Hubby. It could be just us for months and I would be happy. Our time together was so relaxing. I’m just so happy.

All good things come to an end, as they say… But who says that really? I’m going to remember this feeling forever. All I have to do is think back to the day we were married. The sun shone down on us. We were surrounded by our family and friends. Our reception was one wicked party, if I do say so myself. In those memories my feelings will continue. With the future, a new home down the road, children, my feelings will grow. My life with my Hubby has only just begun and I can’t wait to find out what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment