Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix


I enjoyed Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix. It wasn’t as amazing as I thought some of the previous movies were, but it was good. I think it might have to do with the director. It was a new guy. The story was good, the characters as charming as ever. There was just some kind of spark missing.

I think they did a good job of paring the movie down from the book. The Order Of The Phoenix is the longest (thus far) of the Harry Potter novels. The minor changes only served to better the story, but there were parts of the movie that dragged. During the battle scenes, there was a sense of danger, but during other sequences that should have been ominous, there was no impending feeling of evil. Fred & George were fabulous though. Those long glances from Ginny were definitely foretelling. I felt a little bad for Cho though. I guess I’ve gotten attached to these characters…

No comments:

Post a Comment