Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Transformers


More than meets the eye! Transformers was sick! The reality of it all was stunning. There was a sense of this actually happened; a real possibility. It goes beyond just the simple loving of a movie, beyond thinking this was amazing. There was a connection created between you and the world you were viewing on screen.

I could go into so much detail. I could tell you about the flawless CG. The characters, human and robot, were believable; their reactions true to their natures. I could rave about the transformation of Optimus Prime and the other former inhabitants of Cybertron, from robot to vehicle. I could dive into the comparisons between the cartoon and this story. Really though, all there is to say is: I have to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment