Sunday, August 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop
This week’s question:

I’m pretty sure I have over a hundred books on my bookshelves, definitely not just a pile. I love books, I love buying them and having them look oh-so-pretty on my shelves. I think I’m addicted to book-buying the way some women are addicted to shoes and it’s an addiction my husband encourages and sometimes shares.

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books.

If you’re hopping by, leave a message below and I’ll hop by to say, Hi!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Loni,

    Thanks for visiting Pens With Cojones. Your TBR list is rather impressive hehe.

    After hopping to all these blogs talking about their TBR lists, I got tons of ideas for mine and ended up bookshopping excessively yesterday lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! thanks for stopping by at my blog. :) Good luck with tackling your tbr shelves! The majority of book bloggers seem to have 100s of books gone unread. I have 9, and that is making me nervous. :P

    Have a lovely day, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, books! I share your addiction to books, and I can't wander into a bookstore without buying something.

    ReplyDelete