Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Cocktail & Conversation -- Naughty Authors & Its Affects On Us As Readers

I wanted to highlight a new feature on The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week they'll be talking about a different bookish topic, sharing their opinions.  I found this week's topic really interesting and something I've discussed with friends before.  Tahleen's link is also really... informative.  Click the link below to be taken to the discussion.

The Broke and the Bookish - A Book Blog For The Eclectic Reader: A Cocktail & Conversation -- Naughty Authors & Its...:  Every Wednesday here at the Broke & The Bookish is going to be A Cocktail & Conversation time. We'll pose a question to 2-3 members of ...

(Too bad I'm at work and can't have a cocktail... or can I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment