This week’s topic from The Broke and The Bookish was easy… and yet, in a way hard… Here are the top ten books on my fall reading list.
1. Insurgent, by Veronica Roth
2. Undead Reckoning, by Mike Slabon
3. Everything’s Eventual, by Stephen King
4. A Thousand Orcs, by R.A. Salvatore
5. Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley
6. Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare
7. The Girl Who Played With Fire, by Steig Larsson
8. Bodily Harm, by Margaret Atwood
9. Binu and the Great Wall, by Su Tong
10. Night of the Living Trekkies, by Kevin David Anderson and Sam Stall
Some of these books have been on my list since the Spring…even Winter… I just can’t seem to read ten books a season (that’s 40 books a year… totally not happening). So, though I’ve wanted to read them for ages, they just keep getting pushed back. Plus, I’m easily distracted by other books and influenced by my mood. There are some great, new/different books on the fall list though. I’m saving Frankenstein for October.
What’s on your Fall list?