Monday, August 24, 2015

The Spin Number is.... 5!

I looked up 5 on my list and it's MacBeth. Why did I put that on my classics list? Because I was an English major, who took a class on Shakespeare, and never read MacBeth. I've never even seen it. I thought, it's one of Shakespeare's most well-known plays, I aught to read it. Looks like that time is now.  So, on October 23rd, look out for my thoughts on MacBeth

Now, do I read it from the giant complete works that I have or do I download and ebook?

6 comments:

  1. A movie adaptation is coming out soon with Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard, so your timing is right. I feel like I should be trying to read more Shakespeare. Happy reading and I look forward to your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds good. I'll have to look up when the release date is. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Good to hear. I've had people telling me how difficult it is.

      Delete
  3. MacBeth is one of my favorites - as another option - why not see if the library maybe as a full cast audio version - i'm a huge proponent of shakespeare should be listened to/performed and not just read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I agree, I rather see a play than read it, but I didn't think of looking for an audio recording. Thanks!

      Delete