Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Heroes

I love Heroes! If you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s NBC’s new show on Monday nights. I think it’s fantastic. I love the characters, even the bad guys. Though, to me, the real villian is Syler. He’s killing people to steal their powers. You can’t get more bad than that. There is also the mysterious Mr. Linderman. After last night’s episode, it looks like we’re coming closer to meeting him in person. We know he was a “friend” of Peter and Nathan’s father. He’s also blackmailed Nathan and it looks like he’s going to have Jessica/Niki kill him too. Linderman seems to be the key to Hiro’s “destiny” as well. Who is he? Where does his power come from?

Even though Mr. Bennet seems like a bad kind of guy, he does have a real redeeming quality. He loves his family. Though it seems that his efforts to protect them as ended up hurting his wife. His love for Claire is real and apparent. I felt for him with Claire announced that he wasn’t her real father. As much as he’s done bad things, his priority really does seem to be protecting her.

I also think it’s fabulous that Peter is Claire’s uncle! I think these two are my favourite characters. I have a soft spot for Peter Petrelli. He’s just so wonderfully idealistic. He wants to save the world. He could have died saving Claire, but it didn’t matter. He risked his life for a girl he didn’t know. All he knew was that he had to ‘save the cheerleader’. Even though he saw Simone with Isaac, it didn’t shake his faith in the mission. I think Peter might be the hero of Heroes.


Offical Homepage: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

No comments:

Post a Comment