Thursday, February 16, 2017

Blast From The Past #12 - Heroes



Ten years ago, I was watching Heroes. I can't believe that show is 10 years old. It makes me feel old. I loved that show when it first started. I loved Peter, Claire, Sylar, Hiro and all the rest. It was a fantastic show in that first season. Admittedly, the following seasons weren't as great and the show got weirder, but I still sort of liked it. I never got around to watching Heroes Reborn though. Was it a mini-series or a first season that didn't get renewed? It's disappointing though, because that show had so much potential.

I miss wondering which new show was going to be a new favourite or if they had the story power to make it more than a year. I've been wondering about other things lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment