Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's Gotten A Bit Chilly: Top Ten Books On My Fall Reading List


I'm really hoping (more than usual) to actually stick to My Top Ten list for Fall books.  Can I read these 10 books by December?


1. Allegiant - Veronica Roth
2. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
3. The House of Mirth - Edith Wharton
3. The Thousand Orcs - R.A. Salvatore
4. Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
5. Champion - Marie Lu
6. Fool - Christopher Moore
7. The Last Policeman - Ben H. Winters
8. The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater
9. Horns - Joe Hill
10. Carrie - Stephen King

Can I get all ten of these books read in three months?  Probably not, I never do, but I'll try.  There are definitely a few that are more of a "priority" than others, series conclusions, must-read-before-seeing-movie, but I do want to read all of them.

Thanks to The Broke and The Bookish for hosting.

1 comment:

  1. Good list, I want to read The Raven Boys and Catching Fire as well.

    ReplyDelete