Saturday, November 01, 2008

New Moon

I’ve done it again. I’ve read the second book in Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight series in 3 days. I can’t help it. I constantly want to know what’s happening with Bella and Edward. What is the next big thing that’s going to happen to this couple? Will Bella get what she wants? Will they be together forever? I have to know. I’m halfway through the series and I don’t want it to end.

The only thing I didn’t like about this installment was Jacob Black. I like him and his character. I’m not surprised to see werewolves. Having them so close and one in love with Bella creates an interesting conflict. I just wanted less Jacob and more Edward. I’m sure we’ll see more of Jacob in future books and maybe the vampires and werewolves will eventually get along. I just need more Edward and Bella in the future books. I can’t wait to read Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment