Thursday, September 27, 2012

This Time They Talk About The Casual Vacancy

The Broke and The Bookish have started a new weekly event.  This week they're talking about what everyone in the book community is probably talking about: The Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.  They're asking if you plan on reading it.  I do.  I pre-ordered it.  I wasn't sure if I was going to.  I decided that I want to read it before I hear to much about it from critics, bloggers, etc.  I don't expect it to be like Harry Potter, but not all the books I read are like Harry Potter.  Variety is good.  I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also trying not to let my expectations get out of control.

Head over to The Broke and The Bookish to get a variety of opinions.

The Broke and the Bookish - A Book Blog For The Eclectic Reader: A Cocktail & Conversation -- JK Rowling's Newest B...: Every other Thursday here at the Broke & The Bookish is going to be A Cocktail & Conversation time. We'll pose a question to 2-3 member...

No comments:

Post a Comment