I like this week's question from The Broke and The Bookish. I love books. I don’t think I could ever have enough. My hubby (who loves books too) thinks I’m two steps away from becoming a book hoarder…. Even still, I can easily come up with ten (or more) books that I’d like Santa to bring. So, in no particular order, my top ten books I’d like from Santa.
1. The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger: The Battle of Tull, by Stephen King
2. Kindred, by Octavia Butler
3. The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks, by Max Brooks
4. Fray, by Joss Whedon
5. The Wind Through The Keyhole, by Stephen King
6. At the Mouth of the River of Bees: Stories, by Kij Johnson
7. Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare
8. A Discovery of Witches, by Deborah Harkness
9. The Reluctant Fundamentalist, by Mohsin Hamid
10. The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini
11. Any of the Undead books I don’t own, by MaryJanice Davidson
12. Out of Oz, by Gregory Maguire
13. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After, by Steve Hockensmith
14. Moranthology, by Caitlin Moran
15. Philosophy: A Discovery in Comics, by Margaret de Heer
Okay… like I said… book hoarder…. Ahh!
What books do you want for Xmas?