To beat the Monday Blahs, The Broke and The Bookish posted A Quick Bookish Survey! Head over to their site to see their answers. Mine are:
1. The book I’m currently reading: Matchless, by Gregory Maguire - A retelling of The Little Match Girl.
2. The last book I finished: Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley - An amazing classic. See my review here.
3. The next book I want to read: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Battle, by C.S. Lewis - I'm so excited and sad to be finishing the series.
4. The last book I bought: The Phizz Whizzing Collection, by Roald Dahl - So many good books, for such a small amount of money. I couldn't resist.
5. The last book I was given: There are four that I was given while book swapping with a couple friends:
A Handbook to Literature, by Hugh C. Holman
Love Stories in This Town, by Amanda Eyre Ward
The Bird Woman: A Novel, by Kerry Hardie
The Impostor's Daughter: A True Memoir, by Laurie Sandell
- I don't really know anything about any of them, but they all seemed interesting and I hope to read them eventually.