The Broke and The Bookish want to know what we resolve to read this coming year. There have been quite a few books I've been pushing aside. I WANT to read them, other things just get in the way. I might have mentioned this before, but I am a moody reader. Even if it told you I planned on reading The Golden Compass, you might find me reading some Stephen King instead. I'm restricting muskeg to books I ahead own, no 2013 new releases... In no particular order, my top ten books to read in 2013.
1. Everything's Eventual, by Stephen King
2. The Thousand Orcs, by R.A. Salvatore
3. The Girl Who Played With Fire, by Stieg Larsson
4. Bodily Harm, by Margaret Atwood
5. Carrie, by Stephen King
6. The Golden Compass, by Philip Pullman
7. The Flying Troutmans, by Miriam Toews
8. Jpod, by Douglas Coupland
9. Emma, by Jane Austen
10. Dead and Loving It, by MaryJanice Davidson
It's a mix of literary and genre books, just how I like it. So hopefully I get to all of them this year! What books do you resolve to read in 2013.