Thursday, November 25, 2010

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1


This past weekend, I did what a million other people did. I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1. WARNING: Gushing may ensue. I loved this movie. Days later, I’m still thinking about it. It was simply amazing. I completely understand why they’re making this book into two movies (unlike other books that should only be one movie). It wouldn’t do justice to the material that would have to be cut out. Could we really watch this movie without seeing all the intense and emotional scenes or the ones that make you laugh out loud? There is just so much happening in that final novel.

I don’t want to spoil anything for what I imagine are the few people who haven’t seen the movie yet. I’ll just say that I loved all the Harry Potter books and all the previous movies. I’m not the person who dresses up, but I am definitely a big fan. So, go see it if you haven’t. If you already have, are you going to see it again? I might.

*Side Note: I’ve been feeling under the weather / overwhelmed, so I haven’t been keeping up with my usual blogging habits. No Top Ten this week, or Short Story Monday and likely no Blog Hopping, Literary or Crazy, among other things I’ve been wanting to do/post the past couple weeks. I hope to be up to my normal standards soon, but I’m not sure when that will be. Plus, the holidays are fast approaching and real life will just have to take priority. Of course, I had to get my Harry Potter post up. In case you didn’t notice, I love Harry Potter.


No comments:

Post a Comment