Monday, April 11, 2011

Guilty Pleasures: A Weekday Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop
Jennifer was a bit busy this weekend, so we have our first ever weekday Book Blogger Hop! This week's question comes from Aislynn who reviews at Knit, Purl, Stitch...Read and Cook!  "Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?"

Hmm… interesting question. The first thing that came to mind was Supernatural. It’s a television show and I think the Winchester brothers are amazing and dead sexy. I also enjoy a good supernatural story. In the beginning they dealt with the manifestations/interpretations of real legends. The storylines have gotten more and more out there as the years have past, but I still love the show. This guilty pleasure connects closely to another, Canada’s Space Channel. I love pretty much every show on that station. From Doctor Who, to Stargate Universe to Star Trek re-runs (of all the series). The movies they air can sometimes be pretty terrible, but I think I watch at least three quarters of their shows. What can I say? I’m a bit of a geek.

What guilty pleasures are you willing to admit to this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment