Friday, April 01, 2011

Crazy Blog Hop! Happy April Fool’s Day

Book Blogger Hop
This week, Jennifer from Crazy for Books asks:

"Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?"

I’m not a pranking sort of person, though I may help/instigate things… One of the more fun pranks I’ve helped with is the saran wrapping of a co-worker’s office and laughing as the head conspirators put his stapler in Jello. I’ll let a few pictures illustrate.






The next morning, he came in early to get some work done, but had to spend a couple hour unwrapping his office first. Oopsies!

What have you done?

6 comments:

  1. Hee hee...I was just thinking of the stapler in jello prank from The Office. That and Dwight's desk being replaced with wrapping paper over boxes. Good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the prank go over with the co-worker?

    I wouldn't have been too happy.

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropping by on the hop, your office must be a more relaxed place than mine! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher, That's where my co-workers got the idea.

    Howard, Hope you had fun pranking.

    Elizabeth, TC, The co-worker thought it was funny. He wasn't the first person to get pranked in my office and I'm sure he won't be the last. We're a "professional" office, but we're also really social and like to have a good time. The boss encourages the pranking. Another example, we replaced the branch manager's framed Sports Illustrated pictures in his office with Hello Kitty Pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe best April fool's prank I ever played was labeling EVERY SINGLE item in my coworker's cubicle with post-it notes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahab, That's excellent. I'm going to have to make a note of that one for later usage.

    ReplyDelete