Sunday, March 06, 2016

Time For Another Classics Club Spin!

I love the Spin. (Rules are here.) My list of 20 was generated by Random.org. Tomorrow the Spin results will be in. Which book will it be?

1. Medea, by Euripides
2. Cat's Cradle, by Kurt Vonnegut
3. Grimm's Fairy Stories, by Jacob Grimm & Wilhelm Grimm
4. The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood
5. A Farewell to Arms, by Ernest Hemingway
6. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, by L. Frank Baum
7. Sherlock Holmes #1: A Study In Scarlett, by Arthur Conan Doyle
8. Little Dorrit, by Charles Dickens
9. The Stone Angel, by Margaret Laurence
10. The Tale of Peter Rabbit, by Beatrix Potter
11. Tales of Angria, by Charlotte Brontë
12. Dracula's Guest, by Bram Stoker
13. The Cat In The Hat, by Dr. Seuss
14. A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens
15. Under The Knife, by H.G. Wells
16. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, by Anne Brontë
17. Stories from Hans Christian Andersen, by Hans Christian Andersen
18. Queen Mab/The Daemon of the World, by Percy Bysshe Shelley
19. The Raven, by Edgar Allan Poe
20. Daisy Miller, by Henry James

I'd like the first book that came up. Medea would be a re-read, but it's been so long! I also want to read more Vonnegut.  Some poetry might be nice too. I'm not really feeling the Dickens though, after just finished Middlemarch and there are two of his books on the list!  I suppose we'll see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

  1. I recently read The Tenant of Wildfell Hall and wondered why on earth I waited so long to read an Anne Bronte - it was wonderful.

    happy Spinning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read The Tenant of Wildfell Hall and wondered why on earth I waited so long to read an Anne Bronte - it was wonderful.

    happy Spinning

    ReplyDelete