Friday, July 28, 2006

8 Days Until My Wedding!!

Do you know where I will be a week from now? At 8pm on Friday, August 4th, 2006, I will be at my rehearsal dinner. Having just run through my wedding ceremony with the wedding party, our parents and other important people. I can’t wait!! I’m getting married in 8 days. I’m too excited for words!!

People keep asking me if I’m scared. The honest answer is, no. I’m not scared of marriage at all. I am marrying the perfect guy for me. No one else could put up with my craziness… We just fit. That’s all. We compliment each other. Why would I be scared to spend my life with such a wonderful man? I don’t know. I’m sure. There is no fear when you are sure.

The only thing I am “worried” about is other people mucking up my big day. No temper tantrums. Be quiet when people are speaking. Don’t bad talk other people in the room. Don’t fight. Don’t get plastered and throw up on a bridesmaid/groomsman. Just be happy and celebrate the love Craig and I share. If that’s too difficult, don’t come. Honestly, on the big day, I don’t think I’ll notice who’s not there.

I’m actually really excited to give our wedding party their gifts. I’m not going to say more than that, in case one of them actually reads this. I think they are great… I hope they like what we picked out.

I think I’m going to make myself a martini and enjoy the rest of my night!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment