Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Book Blogger/A Bookish Person.
I decided to separate the lists because the reasons I love blogging are not the same as the reasons I love being a bookish (book obsessed) person. So, 1-5 are the top five reasons I enjoy being a book blogger; 6-10 are five reasons I love books (I limited myself on this one). In no particular order….
1. I love talking about books.
2. I’ve internet-met so many great people, whose blogs I frequent just because I want to know what they’re up to. (I also want to know what they’re reading.)
3. I can say whatever I want on my blog and I don’t have to worry that I’ll hurt anyone’s feelings when discussing a book (because I don’t lie about books).
4. Blogs have let me discover books I probably would never have read.
5. I hope that my blog is a good way to let other people know about fantastic books.
6. I love to escape into a book.
7. Books are pretty.
8. Books are cheaper than shoes.
9. My bookshelves make me look smart.
10. Books give me variety and I enjoy variety.
I’m sure that when I start reading other lists, I’m going to come across all sorts of reasons that apply to me, but I didn’t think of adding or they made the cutting room floor.