Monday, August 19, 2013

I Will Be Reading....


4!

4 was the number of the Classics Club Spin.  That means, from the list I posted on Thursday, I will be reading The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton.  It was a late addition to the list and honestly, I can't tell you what it's about right now.  I just remember thinking Ethan Frome was a great book and wanting to read more by Wharton.  I know The House of Mirth isn't nearly as long as my last Spin book, which I did not finish on time.  I'm looking forward to reading a book that's been sitting on my shelf for years and hopefully I'll finish it before October 1st.  

(Can I tell you a secret?  I was honestly hoping for Cat's Cradle.)


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a book you are a bit excited about, and I'm sure you can still fit in Cat's Cradle!
    I got Out of Africa by Isak Dinesen, which I am really looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read a synopsis of The House of Mirth... I'm questioning whether I'm going to like the main character, though that isn't a requirement for liking a book.

      I'm glad you got a book you're looking forward too!

      Delete