Friday, February 11, 2011

Looking Back At The Week For The Hop

Book Blogger Hop

This week’s prompt, “Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

I certainly posted some random stuff this week; pictures about Doctor Who and The Superbowl. But they’re not really very bookish. I finished Prince Caspian this week and posted the review yesterday. It was a great book, but I don’t think it was my favourite post this week. I like the little blurb I wrote about libraries, but I hesitated adding it to my Blog Hop post since it was originally something I saw on Nymeth’s things mean a lot. It’s about libraries and the need for them. Libraries do more than just give people access to books. They offer all sorts of facilities and programs that may otherwise have difficulty finding a home. Though the books are the best part, especially for those who love to read, but can’t afford to buy books. I’ve got a picture of my university library up, without which, I would have been lost.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hopping by! I'm returning the favour. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Post Is:

    This week I reviewed a work of suspense fiction that is such a wide departure from the thriller genre that I feel everyone – fans and foes of the genre alike – really should investigate.

    Hop on over to my blog and see for yourself – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for stopping by. Glad you like the birds.

    I love the Doctor Who graphic. Tom Baker (#4) will always be my favorite, but I like the new series of doctors too.

    ~Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree

    ReplyDelete