Friday, February 25, 2011

What’s In A Name? The Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question comes from Jen B. at I Read Banned Books: "Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"

Jennifer has picked an interesting question for this week’s Hop. I like my blog name. I think it reflects me and my personality. I have occasionally wondered if I should have named it something more bookish. “The Eye Of Loni’s Storm” doesn’t really sound like a book blog, but I think it’s the eye of the storm of my life. My blog is calming, where I can reflect and tune out the thunder and wind around me.

How do you feel about your blog name?


9 comments:

  1. Your blog name is unique, making it memorable. I liked mine when I chose it but now I wish I had been a bit more creative. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25/2/11 11:54

    Yes, your blog name is memorable. I don't think it matters that it's not immediately clear it's about books. People only have to visit once... and they'll know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog title! Not all book blogs need to have literary names--it's great to include a hint of personality in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. However, I do agree that you might not immediately know it was a book blog. It is always interesting to look at my stats on my blog and see how many people come there searching for info on Hawthorne.

    Check out my post here: http://hawthornescarlet.blogspot.com/2011/02/book-blogger-hop-whats-in-name.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. New follower! I like the story behind your blog's name.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog/name is still new so I haven't yet begun to question it or tire of it. Only time will tell if I will change my mind.

    Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic

    www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Thnx for stopping by my blog!
    I really like your name, It's so different from many book blog names!

    Have a nice weekend!

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  8. My question! Thx for hopping by! I like the name of my blog too. I have read that most people are good with the choice they made. Others have said that they have changed it at some point in time. I've always had my name...almost 2 years now!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Newest follower via the Friday blog hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer and a reader of almost anything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

    http://writerekelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete